Bohol Government measures to combat the threat of Pandemic COVID–19
IJsselstein, Thursday, 19 March 2020 (updated: Sunday, 12 April 2020)
Due to persistence of COVID – 19 threat, President Rodrigo R. Duterte issued proclamation no. 929 declaring a state of calamity throughout the Philippines due to Corona Virus disease 2019.
As measures to combat the threat of COVID 19 in the Province of Bohol. The entire Bohol Province is now under the community quarantine until April 12, 2020. It was originally planned starting 24:01 of 16 March until 23:59 of March 20, 2020 with the Executive order No. 8 but extended until April 12, 2020.
Executive Order No. 14, issued on the 18th of March 2010 by Governor Arthur C. Yap Extending the suspension of Domestic and International air and sea travel of passengers bound for Bohol as a measure to combat the threat of of COVID-19 in the Province until April 12, 2020.
Executive Order No. 13, issued on the 17th of March 2010 by Governor Arthur C. Yap Ordering a Province-Wide curfew in the entire Province of Bohol in order to further address the ongoing threat of COVID-19. The province-wide curfew starts from 21:00 until 05:00 of the following day. The Province-Wide curfew shall apply to all establishment and individuals in the province subjects to the following exceptions, to wit:
- Employees or workers of telecommunications, electricity and water utilities doing maintenance or emergency repair work.
- Medical personnel such as but not limited to medical doctors, nurses, medical technicians and other similar personnel who are on duty at the time of curfew.
- Land, air and sea travel of uniformed personnel for official business especially those transporting medical supplies, laboratory, specimens related to the COVID-19 and other humanitarian assistance, shall also be allowed.
- Life threatening emergency cases
Executive Order No. 15: Province-wide mandatory use of face mask at all times in all public places starting on March 25, 2020 at 5:00 am.
Executive Order No. 16: Province-wide 24 hours curfew for ages 65 years old and above, and below 18 years old starting on March 23, 2020.
- These persons may leave their households only for medical emergencies, or to undergo routine medical procedures for chronic illnesses. Moreover, those below 18 may further be exempted from the 24 hour home quarantine if they can show adequate proof that they are volunteering for medical work.
- In all cases, all persons who leave their households must present valid identification cards, indicating their date of birth, and employment identification.
Executive Order No. 17: Province-wide Liquor Ban during the effectivity of the community quarantine.
It shall be unlawful for any person to sell, furnish, buy, serve or take alcoholic drinks and beverages, anywhere in the province of Bohol; provided that:
- Alcoholic drinks and beverages purchased for consumption at home, or in private premises shall be allowed.
- The consumption of liquor within residential premises shall be limited to the dwellers of the said residence and it shall be prohibited for a person to proceed and congregate in another residence to consume and drink alcoholic
- It shall be prohibited for a person intoxicated or under the influence of liquor to go out of their residential premises or public spaces.
Executive Order No. 18: Regulating the operating hours of business establishments during the duration of the community quarantine, starting on March 30, 2020 at 24:01 and shall remain in force until revoked.
1. All business and commercial establishments shall be Closed and remain as such until the community quarantine is lifted. However, the following establishments including those inside the Mall, shall remain Open on a regulated operating hours basis, to wit:
- Public Markets – with the following conditions:
- Operating hours shall 5:00 to 17:00
- All vendors and buyers shall wear masks
- All local government unit shall impose a “One Entry, One Exit Policy” during operating hours.
- Stalls selling non- essential goods and commodities, such as but not limited to, non food products, dry goods (except textiles to used for face masks), plastic wares, flowers and the like shall not be allowed to open and operate.
- Supermarket, Groceries, Convenience stores
- Hospitals, Medical clinics, Medical facilities, Diagnostic centers and laboratories.
- Pharmacies and Drug stores
- Water-refilling stations
- Banks and Financial institutions, including Pawnshops, Money transfer services, Lending agencies and Payment and remittance centers.
- Public utilities including Power, Energy, Water and Telecommunications.
- Gasoline stations, including those selling LPG
- Funeral parlors, provided that there is no public viewing and wakes are limited only to family members for the duration of 2 days only.
- Restaurants, Fast foods chains, Bakeries and other Food establishments, provided that their operations shall be limited to take-out or delivery.
- Media establishments
- Shipping and cargo handling companies and services
- Agricultural supply stores for farming and fishing and other supplies.
- Food manufacturing and food processing plants and facilities, including those producing rice, grains, flour, wheat, meat, fish and other related products.
- Hardware and Construction supplies, and Constructions firms and works, including quarry operations.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Textile industry, primarily concerned with the design, production and distribution of yarn, cloth and clothing.
- Laundry shops
- Motor / automotive / vehicular repair shops and stores selling motor / automotive / vehicular spare-parts.
2. The foregoing establishments shall only operate until 19:00 or 07:00 p.m. except those under Section 1 (D) Hospitals, Medical clinics, Medical facilities, Diagnostic centers and Laboratories; (E) Pharmacies and drugstores ; (H) Public utilities, including Power, Energy, Water and Telecommunications; (L) Media establishments; (M) Shipping and Cargo companies and services; and (Q) Business process Outsourcing (BPO).
One-Household-One Pass: Clarification of the One-Household-One Pass Policy and providing for its strictest implementation. A memorandum issued and signed by Governor Arthur C. Yap.
- WHEREAS, A memorandum dated 27 March 2020 was issued to ALL Mayors of this Province imposing a One Family One Pass policy on all residents of the province of Bohol in going to markets, supermarkets, and pharmacies during the effectivity of Community quarantine as a measure instituted to address the on- going threat of COVID 19.
- WHEREAS, numerous queries and hypothetical questions were raised on the use of the One-Pass referred to in the One Family One Pass Policy, thereby necessitating the issuance of a clarificatory memorandum.
- WHEREAS,Executive Order No. 18 provides a ”Stay at Home” provision under item #10 thereof, by encouraging all residents and dweller in the province to stay in their respective residences and may only go out of their homes for very important and urgent concerns. Nevertheless, province-wide curfew hours shall still be strictly observed.
- WHEREAS,Executive Order No. 18 also provides a ”No Loitering” provision under item # 4 thereof, by directing all residents to return home immediately after transacting business with any of the open establishments.
- That the One-Pass to be issued to each family shall be used by only One family member at a time, who has to go out of their house for very important and urgent concerns such as, but not limited to, transacting business with any of the open establishments, or to deliver goods and supplies to other family-related households.
- That those employed members of the family who has to Go out for work shall not use the One-Pass, but their respective companies issued Identification Card (I.D.) or Employers Certification; provided that the said I.D. or certification will be used for the purpose of reporting for work only.
- Pursuant to E. O. # 16 , imposing 24-hours curfew on certain group of residents, the One-Pass cannot be used by anyone below 18 or over 65 years old.
- That members of the family who are in the farming and fishing sector, including those, referred to E.O. # 16-A , who has to go out for their farming / fishing works shall be issued a separate kind of pass by their respective Barangay.
- That the transport sector, public utility vehicles, tricycles, and all other public conveyances, shall accept only those passengers with either One-Pass, or Company I.D / Employer’s certification as proof of exemption from the Stay at home policy.
- That all open establishments pursuant to E.O, # 18 shall entertain customers only with One-Pass as proof of exemption from the Stay at home policy.
- That All Non-Pass bearing persons loitering in the streets or public places shall be sent home immediately. Otherwise, any form of disobedience shall be dealt with accordingly.
Executive Order No. 22: Extended ! Suspension of Domestic and International air and Sea travel of passengers bound for Bohol until April 30, 2020 at 23:59.
Executive Order No. 22: Extended ! Further enchancing The community quarantine and all calibrated measures instituted. Shall take effect immediately and remain in full force as extended unless sooner revoked or lifted.
For more information on this matter, Please checkout the Bohol Province official website
Rodelyn Gallo Hellingman
|Sunday, 7 August 2022 20:19:16 PHT
|Hello! I am interested in visiting the island province of Bohol and I look online and found this Bohol tour packages from Wayph.com, Is this company active in Bohol? Thanks
|Wednesday, 9 December 2020 12:26:12 PHT
|How many covid19 deaths are there in Bohol, is this economic destruction really worth it?
|JANETTE REY wrote:|
|Wednesday, 16 September 2020 12:39:07 PHT
|Hi nagaaccept na ba kau ng to tourist? thanks
Also give your comments on this article
We reserve the right to remove or edit comments posted on this website. Please read our conditions of use for details. You can use <i>italics</i>, <b>bold</b>, <p> new paragraph, <a href="url">link</a>. Other markup will be removed. Use of the forums for advertising is prohibited. Enterprises located in Bohol can request to be added to the business directory.